Get Healthy with Niki for Summer! Workout-Routine, Tips + Banana Berry Smoothie Recipe!

Subscribe and "like" for more health videos! Let's get to 6,000!
Comment below of what you'd like to see next!
Open for more info πŸ™‚

Recents:
Watch my morning routine HERE:

Watch my March Favorites HERE:

You can find us on:
Twitter
niki:
gabi:

Instagram
niki:
gabi:

Tumblr
niki:

Other channel
-features our own original films, covers, + sketches-

1. Alex Gutierrez April 7, 2014 @ 5:14 am

Where did you get your sports bra? Its super cute!

2. Winter never really arrived where I live :3

3. Andrea Antonio April 7, 2014 @ 6:07 am

Thanks for the suggestions! I will definitely try some out, the smoothie included. This was really helpful.

Video suggestion: What’s in my bag? video πŸ™‚

4. I wish I looked pretty like you do working out, but I look like a whale trying to workout

• yes she really does have a great body, but remember, you work out to look good and not to look good while you’re doing it . πŸ™‚

5. I’ve never understood why people don’t mind showing themselves to the world in a workout bra?

6. monicarosalina April 7, 2014 @ 1:11 pm

Watching this while eating chips

7. Michelle and Aline April 7, 2014 @ 2:02 pm

Obsessed with this video!! You have grown so much in your video editing skills, amazing job, lovely!! You and Gabi are huge inspirations for my sister and I’s beauty channel, thank you so much for being two real and inspiring sisters! πŸ™‚Β

8. how do you not get copyrighted? great video!!!

9. You legit have a great body like you’re always bikini ready

10. I love your video but the way you are running is REALLY bad for your feet! You aren’t supposed to run or jog heel to toe, you can get serious knee problems in the future. I also got shin splints from running like that. You should try running on the middle of your foot towards your toe. It felt un natural for me at first because I’d never done it before, but now I am in no more pain! πŸ™‚ love youπŸ’—

11. this definitely helped me, ily. can’t wait for summer!Β

12. Only Jesus and God are perfect

13. martine skretting May 9, 2014 @ 12:05 pm

Youre hips are too die fore niki

14. More of fitness stuff please. πŸ™‚

15. Vanessa Carreon August 12, 2014 @ 2:25 pm

I’m trying to lose weight not only to look good but to be healthy too. I’m mostly just eating fruits, veggies, oats, granola, and protein. I’m trying not to eat fast food, pastas, breads, nor sugary drinks like cokes and store bought juice. I’ve also worked out a lot and the routines you showed us have given me some ideas to do at the gym πŸ™‚ soooo thank you a ton! <3

16. This is a really nice video Nikki you should do another Fitness Routine vid I also liked ur idea for the smoothie good job you look like a pro working out πŸ˜€ <3

17. I find myself watching tutorial videos than actually doing them

18. The number of calories doesn’t matter. What you need to keep track of is what “kind” of calories you eat. For example an apple (about 95 calories) will digest normally and turn into glucose to be used for energy. Although 95 calories of lets say, cake will not be recognized by your body as nutrients and instead of being used immediately to be turned into ATP it is turned into glycogen which is the storage of energy, aka fat. So as long as you eat less processed foods your body will respond correctly. The problem is not the number of calories we eat it is the amount of sugar in these foods. Btw high fructose corn syrup is equally as bad as pure sugar.

19. Has anyone noticed that Nikki and Gabi have the same outfit on in both their workout vids? Xoxo love you Nikki and gabi

20. V A N D N A V Y A S December 29, 2016 @ 12:51 pm

omg…that moment when she wrote ingrediants instead of writing ingredients…didn’t anybody notice that…come on…when you people keep noticing that they both have wore same clothes or not..i think you really should be able to notice that.. so yeah…