Gym & BBQ: Putin, Medvedev enjoy healthy Sunday in Sochi

Russian President Vladimir Putin and Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev started the last Sunday of summer with a morning gym workout together.

RT LIVE

Like us on Facebook
Listen to us on Soundcloud:

RT (Russia Today) is a global news network broadcasting from Moscow and Washington studios. RT is the first news channel to break the 1 billion YouTube views benchmark.

1. It’s a shame Russia has to copy American and Westren culture so much.
    Gyms, Shopping Malls, Fast Food, speaking English
    where will it all end

2. eating luxury chocloate or working out? you decide

3. The Great Trumponi August 30, 2015 @ 11:30 am

Dear Leader Putin is Strong like 1000 Bulls!

4. All of the gym equipment is American lol

5. is medvedev his boyfriend?

6. Workout with beef ending 🍖🍵

7. Global Frontier August 30, 2015 @ 1:20 pm

LOL at 2:31 Putin is laughing at western sanctions, and I bet that steak their having was bulldozed as well!

8. Putin for Mr. Olympia 2015!!

9. real leaders, real men.

10. 63 years old

11. Putin is the real deal. He has a black belt in judo.

12. Marko Milanovic August 30, 2015 @ 9:04 pm

Long live President Putin amd Prime minister Medvedev

• +Ciley Myrus    you say such dumb things….its funny…. ask mom if  you can have a tv in the basement & check out whats going on in the world….not quite sure why you think I woudnt say if I was a guy I guess because you want to think I am a gay guy like you that has a secret crush on Putin…sorry, Karen is a female name  I am a female I do think Putin is pretty hot, so I guess we agree on something….also I get a kick out of your sophomoric attempts to be clever…….I doubt you know anything about Rusia or geography……

• You have no clue what you just said.

• hospitalcakewalk April 5, 2017 @ 10:13 pm

Amen dude, amen.

• Medvedev? That thievish deceitful scum? He better go to jail and meet with serial rapists there.

• Long live Putin , but died Medveded , i life in Russia and i hate Medvedev because he thief.

13. Царь бббомба August 31, 2015 @ 2:05 am

In the final round of an epic fight between Justice VS Crime:
    Vladimir Putin body slams Barack Obama through the earth’s crust and back to Kenya

• And suicides nothing to do with president Putin. Are you 18 or what??

• American Superiority May 28, 2017 @ 3:36 pm

+Alba Torres​ what I’m getting at is that Russia is garbage. America is superior in every single way. Also Russian citizens make up 15% of ISIS, and a large portion of ISIS leadership are Russian Chechens.

Russians are not even white haha. Putin actually refuses to bomb ISIS. Only 5% of Russia’s airstrikes have been against ISIS. Putin has killed more civilians in Syria than he has ISIS fighters.

• I don’t care your illogic excuses man. First of all you are gay, secondly you are an asswhole and garbage is what you have in your head and if that were not enough, you are racist. Bye. And investigate more about your country idiot, I keep knowing that’s the most corrupt of all. Twin towers for example, your politicians killed the citizens of their own country. Investigate more dumbass

• terefe feyssa July 2, 2017 @ 1:43 am

American superiority: Why not You take Your mother and sister to Putin and watch what He is going to do? I think, You will have a good time watching about it. If You are dirty , that is how You prove it. Because You are dirty and lower than animal level. That is why what comes from Your mind is dirty. You are degrading the Americans. There are great Americans who have dignity and respect but People like are useless and not needed in society.

14. Thats not even putin’s final form!

15. patrick pangasinan August 31, 2015 @ 5:14 am

Ok, we get it, Russians are very manly.

16. ColdWarWarriors August 31, 2015 @ 1:22 pm

No GMO, no fluorodated water, no soda, no fast food for this guy, thats why he is in great shape.

• no vodka

• Darkzz Lord Well to be fair, living to an average age of 85 as compared to 65 doesn’t mean that all western people will live that long, what it means it that the average age before you become very old is 80, which means you’d be in much better shape in your 60s than your 80s. While if you lived in a country with less life expectancy you’d become that “crippled” person much faster. Living longer is better than living shorter in terms of health, so your argument there is invalid.

• No muscles either… Let’s not forget that 😂😂😂

17. lambrenedettoxvi July 14, 2016 @ 10:02 am

Numero 1

18. Ewww is it weird that I find him strangely attractive! 62 I thought he was 52. Oh no that makes it even worse.

19. Uncle Traveling Matt September 18, 2016 @ 2:50 am

Q: Who would win in a fight between Putin and Medvedev?.
    A: Stalin.