How to Get Motivated to be Healthy & Workout!

Check out my top tips to stay motivated, be healthy and workout! This is exactly what helped me during my 45 pound weight loss!
♥ Summer Shape up Series
♥ My 45lb Weight Loss Story

♥ Join the LSF Girls Community & be part of #teamLSF ! Get FREE workouts, recipes & motivation right in your email…plus exclusive challenges & giveaways!

♥ Get in on all the fun, lets get sweaty together♥
Instagram:
Snapchat:
Twitter:
Facebook:
Pinterest:
Periscope: lovesweatfitness

1. Love your videos so much

2. This is so good!

3. So helpful! I have the most awesome friends but everytime we make a movie night all this junk food is included and its kinda n unspoken rule that you have to eat 🙄 I tried staying away from all that sugary stuff last year for a pretty long time but my friends were always like “I can’t understand you” “Your so annoying with your eating obsession” 🙈 thanks for the community here ❤️☺️ love from Germany

4. I love this!

5. the fact that her laptop fits perfectly into one of the shelves is oddly satisfying

6. Joanna Nastarowicz June 6, 2016 @ 11:31 pm

Seriously one of the best motivation videos I’ve ever seen ❤️❤️❤️❤️

7. Whitney Edwards June 7, 2016 @ 3:14 am

Great video!! I’m a new subscriber and I’m looking forward to more 🙂

8. I am extremely overweight and this video is very inspirational. I was always scared to have people know my struggle (even though it obvious) and to have community because I have a tendency to start something but never follow through. I just started watching your videos and I really hope these will help me with my weight loss journey. I have a long way to go but I like the idea of setting small goals to reach a bigger goal. Thanks for the advice!

• Love Sweat Fitness June 7, 2016 @ 5:28 am

+Sammy Lynn oh Sammy I’m so glad! Yes… It can be really scary to put yourself or there, but having a community support you means they’ll be there to lift you up if you’re struggling and help encourage you to keep going. Xoxo💕

9. Megan Harrison June 7, 2016 @ 1:21 pm

This is so encouraging. After having a dangerous cesarean,my body is all out of whack. I’m ready to start again! After a week away from the gym, I’m back at it as of yesterday!

• Love Sweat Fitness June 7, 2016 @ 5:53 pm

+Megan Harrison way to get back at it Megan! That’s definitely tough when you’re body goes through something like that! Make sure you listen to your body as you ease back in 😘

• Megan Harrison June 7, 2016 @ 6:50 pm

Absolutely! Thanks! 🙂

10. You speak nothin but the truth girl <3

11. Denise Mosley June 8, 2016 @ 4:00 pm

Thanks for the motivation. I so needed those words. What about a motivational segment every week for one day of the wk? Take care 🙂

• Love Sweat Fitness June 9, 2016 @ 6:38 am

That’s a great idea and probably something I would do on SnapChat or Periscope 🙂

12. Can you make a vegan 2 week program please

• Love Sweat Fitness June 9, 2016 @ 6:39 am

Hi! Since I’m not vegan I wouldn’t be the best person to create a full vegan plan, but I am always into trying to share new recipes and will definitely include vegan ones in that!

• Okay thank you.

13. So needed this today! I have fallen off the bandwagon so hard… these are great tips and I can’t wait to put them into action! Definitely taking notes 🙂

14. thank u for inspiring me loads!❤️I’m gonna stop binge eating everything in sight now:)

15. Kookie Over Oreos July 1, 2016 @ 2:21 am

Thank you for this video! This is all I needed before I start my healthy diet tomorrow 🙂

16. great video, feeling a bit more confident in starting my weight loss/ healthy lifestyle living. thank you Katie. love your videos

17. I have loved your challenges and workouts for years. I have been off and on with my health and fitness for a number of years. But February 2015 I found out I was Pre-Diabetic and it was just a slap in the face. I sat there and though ” i did this! I ate myself to being this way!” and i have been going strong ever since. i have lost 50+ lbs . Had a set back with an injury but didn’t let that derail me . Now I am the healthiest and fittest I have been ever and Just found out i have gallstones and they want to take out my gallbladder. So i am trying homeopathic ways to shrink or soften them. So Ladies sometimes it seems like the world or even your own body is against you but just stay strong ! Also if anyone has any tips for gallstones let me know. Both my sister and mom had their gallbladders removed but i am trying to avoid . thanks @lovesweatfitness for all you do for us fit sisters!

• Love Sweat Fitness September 8, 2016 @ 6:09 pm

Hey @eekarocks! That is so incredible encouraging to hear! I’m so happy you haven’t let these situations derail you. So awesome to hear you are doing so well! I know it will all work out for you!! xoxo

• Macaela Bezuidenhout October 26, 2016 @ 9:13 am

eekaloves this makes me feel so much better! In October of 2014 I also found out I was pre-diabetic and have been struggling ever since. I didn’t think there was any hope for me, but your post has made me feel like I can do it. Thank you so much❤ I don’t know much about gallstones, but my mother is a nurse so I’ll ask her and report back

• Macaela Bezuidenhout good I am glad that my story has helped you! I am now 60lbs down from my biggest and just have one last A1C to come back good in November and my dr. Will take it off my medical record. Just eat clean and work out and get the A1C down. I am glad my dr just had me do that instead of giving me a pill to help regulate . As for the gall bladder …. I just got I removed yesterday. I did find ways of keeping the attacks at bay but the ever impending doom of it bursting was too stressful. My gallbladder was packed with stones … if it were only one I would have continued with homeopathic herbs . Good luck on your journey!

• Macaela Bezuidenhout October 26, 2016 @ 11:01 am

eekaloves I’m so sorry about you gallbladder. Thank you for the support, I really appreciate it.

18. Also a major part of the fitness journey is that you can gain muscle and that can be a factor of stressing people out while trying to lose weight. Thanks for the great motivation.

19. so-bright-i-cant-see November 30, 2017 @ 3:46 am

I just started watching your videos and signed up for your website newsletter! You are amazing and your words are so motivational!♡ I’m excited to start my journey of weightloss and to work on becoming a healthy, happy, confident person! Blessings and Love! xx