How To Live a HEALTHY LIFESTYLE! My Health Routine!

This video is in partnership with Head & Shoulders!

Check out their Head & Shoulders Smooth and Silky Shampoo and Conditioner:
Twitter:
YouTube:

What's one of your health routine steps? Comment down below! Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE for new videos every SATURDAY!

I hope yall found this video helpful. It's very different than anything I've ever done and that's because I wanted to talk about some things that aren't directly associated with clean eating or fitness. Even though your workout routine and clean diet play and important role in your health, there are some other things that affect it too!

Products used in video:

Bioderma Cleansing Water:

Milk Sunshine Face Oil:

Khiels Creme de Corps Oil and Lotion:

Here is a playlist with all my workout videos!:

SOCIAL MEDIA

• instagram – @haileysani
• snapchat – @haileybpl
• twitter – @berrypinklips
• tumblr – thegoldensouls
• vlog channel –
• facebook –
• depop – @haileysani

If you're a company interested in working with me, or collaborating on a video, feel free to email me at haileysani@gmail.com.

love you all to pluto and back, Hailey

1. OOO SPONSORSHIPS! GET YOUR COINS SIS!!

2. Since when is Hailey a vegeterian?

3. 💕💕 U look bomb!! Can I be on ur snap?!?!

4. Francesca Taddia December 2, 2017 @ 6:43 pm

Mi hair was like yours last year, it changed when I started putting shampoo only on the roots of the hair and not on the ends. I also do a hair mask for like 5-10 minutes after shampooing while I shave or scrub my body. Also another very important thing is using organic products that won’t dry out your hair since they’re less aggressive because they don’t contain harsh chemicals

5. You inspire me so much!❤️

6. I love this 💕 can I be on ur snap?

7. Tinkara Klemenčič December 2, 2017 @ 7:02 pm

I absolutely love those kind of videos because they really motivate and inspire me! 💖

8. Most beautiful.

9. Nil in the back had me dying. I relate 100% who else ?

10. Who was here when her channel was called berrypinklips ❣️

11. i absolutely love your hair

12. Those nikes are the worst thing to workout in!!! They’re not meant for running/working out they have no support

13. Everytime i see your healthylife routine. My brain says “omg i’ll do it tomorrow”. But, BOOM theres ice cream!!

14. Why would people be offended by someone insinuating that cow milk isn’t good for you? It is true. It isn’t the healthiest option in the least.
    “It has calcium.” By that logic, ice cream has milk so it’s healthy! Calcium! Wow! Really?
    It can also have other ingredients that cancel out the fact that it provides a nutrient that is also available in other foods.

• Amber C Thank you for the examples! I’ll try to find them next time I hit the supermarket but I’m pretty sure most won’t be there or will be the highly processed type. I have seen almond and soy milk but they were in the imported section and were expensive so my parents refuse to buy it.
      Organic(cruelty/antibiotic/hormone -free) cow milk is perfectly fine for my family until it is more solid that it’s absolutely bad for almost every human being.

• Snow Flake SELFISH AND EVIL

• Snow Flake Why don’t you watch on Youtube “Dairy is scary” you heartless moron! Let’s see how heartless you are

• Natalie Keatley How about you go and read my first reply to this comment again sweetheart??
      I have already watched that video and it’s mostly about how cows are mistreated by those horrible giant dairy industries. I NEVER once said that I supported those industries that torture animals.
      There are such things as local/private farms that treat cows extremely well and let them graze and live and actually help them out when they get pregnant naturally, and cows udders get so full that it hurts so it’s actually doing them good by lessening their pain. Just look to nature, snakes drink milk from the cows too. And the baby calf still gets all the nutrition it needs and stays with its mother.
      So please don’t just comment something after just watching ONE video on youtube. If you want to make a point do it with conclusive evidence and facts and link studies if you know any like I did in my previous comment.
      And AGAIN for a lot of people those farms are more readily available and cheaper than all those substitute products like almond milk etc. So obviously people will go for the cheaper product since there doesn’t seem to be any SOLID evidence that milk is bad for all humans and I’m not saying that it’s Good/healthy for all humans either.

And by the way here’s a tip, if you speak politely more people will listen to you.

• Natalie Keatley selfish and evil? Lol look who’s hating.
      Look you think we don’t TRY to switch to an alternative source?? I’ve TRIED okay? And what I found was a small and EXPENSIVE 1 L bottle of almond and soy milk in the IMPORTED section of the supermarket which is NOT enough for needs of my 7 member family.
      Just because You think you’re all superior or something just cuz you have the ability to become vegan/vegetarian doesn’t mean you should throw your manners out of the window and start calling people evil and selfish and heartless etc there’s more to a human than just their diet.
      Please take this in the best possible way, I’m sorry if I sound harsh but I’m just tired of people thinking they can just TELL people what they should be doing with their lives. Instead of just giving their opinion in a logical way.

15. “Just try not to use cow milk because that’s so bad for you, like why would you want to drink that anyway?” *say it louder for the people in the back*

• Star lol your comment made me crack up, . 😂 albeit a little guiltily.

• MayTheStarsShine January 1, 2018 @ 3:13 am

I have a flat stomach and I love cow’s milk. It disturbed me to great heights.
      **when shock shits on your grammar

• star when you get older the junk will catch up to you and you will gain weight.you can’t eat whatever forever…

• MayTheStarsShine cows milk is for COWS. Why are you drinking another species body fluids? That’s intended for a baby animal, a CALF

• MayTheStarsShine January 14, 2018 @ 1:19 pm

Natalie Keatley
      I’ll be honest and say it is because its dang delicious! Besides, if many humans adapted being able to drink milk in adulthood AND from different species, why not drink it then?
      Plant based milk in my place is ridiculously expensive and my financial situation wont allow me to drink that type of milk everyday.

16. I can’t stand when people say that acne is from not cleaning your skin, PEOPLE WITH ACNE TAKE BETTER CARE OF THEIR SKIN THEN PEOPLE WITHOUT ACNE 99.9% of the time!!! It’s usually just genetic!! 😤

• Youre right but so is she. You can get acne from not cleaning your skin, it’s genetic, depends on hormones, stress and diet.

• Gogi Maslatova go to the dermatologist. I suffered from acne and NOTHING was working. He told me everything I was doing wrong and prescribed me these pills. The week I used them my skin cleared up so much. I’m so blessed with medicine these days.

• Zita de Montille March 9, 2018 @ 3:15 pm

Annie Faucher also very often it’s because if the food you eat, I’m speaking from someone with bad bacne

• You’re absolutely right because there are people who suffer from cystic acne and they inherited it genetically, however for me personally, all the products in the world didn’t clear up my skin. It wasn’t until I cut dairy out of my diet for my skin to actually clear up.

• Ems The Unicorpse March 28, 2018 @ 2:11 am

Annie Faucher ikr I clean my skin and eat healthy and everything but I have acne 😂

17. I don’t know why everyone is hating this video was great

18. why did she take the shampoo to the gym if she’s showering at her house LOL

19. Can anyone answer me why she highlights that cow milk is OF COURSE bad? Is there any evidence why is it considered to be OF COURSE bad?

• heartnlovely I DARE you to watch the video on Youtube “Dairy is scary” not only is dairy extremely bad for you… wake up!!! But it’s incredibly CRUEL

• heartnlovely A mother produces milk for THEIR baby, not any other species!!! Just like COWS, a mother cow produces milk for HER baby… calf!!! Geez… watch “Dairy is scary”

• Natalie Keatley I refuse to watch these bullshit documentaries. I am an agriculture major in college so I know exactly what I am talking about. You can be vegan and not eat animal products. Honestly it doesn’t affect me or The growing AG industry what so ever. But actually learn what really goes on in not only the dairy industry but the livestock industry as well. Many of these documentaries that you glorify just flat out lie. Honestly these people care more about the money that they are making than the animals. It comes down to a matter of opinion on whether you believe milk is for calves or for human consumption

• Tanya. Cows milk is meant for cows. It’s supposed to make a baby cow go from a small size to a full grown adult in weeks. So if you’re trying to lose weight it’s not the best option. Also legally the dairy industry is allowed to keep puss in the milk so you also have things like puss and mucus in the milk. There is actual studies that prove milk isn’t healthy you just gotta look them up they’re easy to find

• hazrul ubaidillah March 22, 2018 @ 5:54 pm

heartnlovely perempuancantikbogel

20. You’re so right girl, cow milk is disgusting.. if only people knew 🤮. Loved this video, it was unique and different ❤️