London Fireworks 2012 in full HD – New Year Live – BBC One

London's 2012 fireworks on New Year's Day in full HD.

1. what incredible music this small island produces!!!

• +K. Khehra
      Ever heard of Shirley Bassey, a Welsh singer, no? In 1971, she recorded the theme song for 007 movie “Diamonds Are Forever”. Youtube ‘Shirley Bassey Diamonds Are Forever’

• I said I love English music. I didn’t say the tracks were all English cos I no they wasn’t. 🙂

• KampfGruppeLehr88 January 4, 2014 @ 1:47 am

+K. Khehra No that isnt but the beetles Pink floyd the who led zeppelin Queen the kinks Coldplay Muse The Rolling stones, and so forth are.

• +K. Khehra Seriously what are you on about?! The song is not by Kanye West at all, it’s by Shirley Bassey who sung it over 40 years ago. She was the one who made the song famous and it was her version they played over the fireworks.

• ian harvey we are NOT SMALL

!!!!!!!!!!!!😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

2. Jonathan J Tibbs December 26, 2013 @ 9:49 pm

I can’t wait to see London Fireworks this year …

3. One reason, I want to moved to London for this every new year eve!!!!

4. happy new year all

5. Theme Park Worldwide January 2, 2014 @ 6:13 pm

We are the ones in this video!

6. Why is everyone recording it? They could just watch it here on youtube with the quality and perspective being way better. I’d enjoy it while it was happening instead of looking on the screen of my phone or some other device.

• I know! It’s quite arrogant thinking their little smartphone is better than BBC’s HD braodcast quality cameras!

• Paul Brocklehurst January 4, 2014 @ 1:40 am

its when they record on their ipad/other tablet that I truly despair, blocking the view of the people behind them….

• +LordSamBob Thats not what people are thinking at all! They (like me) wanted to record it because why the hell not! Its something you’d want to record to view later or show friends and family. Or just to take some awesome pictures of an amazing show.

• Paul Brocklehurst January 4, 2014 @ 5:54 am

Why would you rewatch shaky phone footage instead of professional footage? And how many ‘awesome’ fireworks photos can you take on an iPad?

The really sad thing is people watching the display on their screen rather than live…

7. Best of the best!

8. I wish one day i could go travel to London, it’s awesome! :’)

• +MaxiPVP -=Road To 500 Sub Vlog=- really? How cool!!

• +Aimee ᕮlizabeth Darling, watch it on TV it’s much more interesting than in real life. The NYE in Westminster is a nightmare! 🙁 Bloody reality.

• Don’t listen to them. You gotta go. I live in Costa Rica I went to London and saw these fireworks and I can tell you this was the best experience of my life and will never forget it. 100% recommended for those like us who get tired of the same thing and are not too interested in traveling to USA.

• +t0urniquet thank you so much for your comment~~

• Like watching in

9. Best one!

10. this was the best fireworks theyve done so far in my opinion

11. We put the entire world to shame that night, fact.

12. Tax payers money hard at work.

13. Start of 2012 what a amazing year that was

14. 2012 fireworks was the best out of all the other years , I do hope this year is as good as this and they don’t choose sad weird songs

15. Krishan Somanayake January 1, 2016 @ 8:56 pm

FACT: London steals the show every year.

16. I.love.guinea.pigs_1138 February 15, 2016 @ 4:30 am

I like the part when fireworks shoot out of Big Ben.

17. I’m American and these fireworks look absolutely amazing. I would like to visit London someday.

18. Who watching in 2017?

19. lmao and the poor new yorkers have to watch a lil ball 😀