1. Happy New Years everybody

2. :O Podobný má aj Slovensko 😀

3. Beautiful.

4. Luke Loves MC! // LLM January 3, 2014 @ 8:41 pm

2 million pounds spent on that and THAT WAS AWESOME

5. I just had to share this before I go to bed, im there in the crowd somewhere with my sisters, thats my London ♡

6. for those talking about the waste of money: consider Vodafone sponsored it, and consider how many people come to London every year from all over Europe and the world to see the fireworks (including me) and give londoners bars, hotels, pubs, attractions etc. MONEY!!!!! so many people gain money thanks to these fireworks!

7. El año que viene ahí estaré ò_ó!! OMG 9281098209832 fuegos artificiales queseso

8. PoliceVidsGaming January 7, 2014 @ 11:49 pm

That grand finale was jaw dropping.

9. Mersina Joustra- Alimpoutaki January 8, 2014 @ 10:37 am

An amazing 2014 to all my dear friends!

10. Cool clip 🙂

11. Greatest city in the world, bar none.  London has everything, including a rich history that no other city has.

12. I think London has better fireworks than ours over here in the states lol They get an awesome show while we get a kiss cam where people suck face on screen. Ewww hehe

• +Peter Ian Staker​ What i’m trying to say is… We have shitty fireworks displays, so the one in London is the only decent one we get. Im not saying you have crap ones, i’m saying we do…

• Peter Ian Staker November 2, 2014 @ 3:52 am

+Jessica XD The home town I was talking about is in the UK. Trust me, London isnt the only descent fireworks display in the UK, its just the best one.

• EffervescentEmily November 4, 2014 @ 9:52 pm

+Peter Ian Staker I agree with you, I went to the 2012 London Fireworks and they were amazing, but where I live there’s a pretty good firework display (i’m going to the same place tomorrow for bonfire night)and I live in UK

• +Jessica XD I take it you completely forgot about Edinburgh? We have 2 main ones in the UK, Edinburgh and London, But have to agree with you a bit, I think in America they have one in each State, Might be wrong though.

• CommandingCommando November 6, 2014 @ 5:07 am

Americans have about one in each major city. Most not on the scale of London though

13. gaelic | anni and csgo June 29, 2014 @ 11:43 pm

Real Love-Clean Bandit
    Gecko
    Superheroes-The Script
    Rude-Magic
    Counting Stars-One Republic

• +412tt
      Yeah, I commented that on the official London 2015 fireworks on BBC’s YouTube channel and got so much hate lol. Looks like people are very oversensitive these days and get offended over nothing.

• +Rising_Legend well said man!

• Talking Tom The Cat May 10, 2015 @ 9:34 am

Or:
      Darude – Sandstorm
      Taylor Swift – Blank Space
      Jess Glyne – Hold My Hand
      The Clash – London Calling (3rd Time)
      Thunderbirds Are Go
      Turn Down For What
      Get Lucky
      Raining Tacos
      Gummy Bear Song
      Or Any Other Music For 2016 Ones

Or……A Brazil Remix To Celebrate 2016 Olympics

16. It’s very beautiful 🙂

17. I’m using internet explorer,hopefully this message gets here in time,but happy new year 2014

18. 2014

last good year 😢

19. Cycling Around The World January 27, 2017 @ 8:49 pm

who is watching in 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023..