London Grammar – Wasting My Young Years [Official Video]

Truth Is A Beautiful Thing, the new album by London Grammar, available now:

Official music video for "Wasting My Young Years" by London Grammar.
Our debut album 'If You Wait' is out now:
iTunes:
CD:
Vinyl:
Our single EP 'Wasting My Young Years' is out now on iTunes!

▶ SUBSCRIBE for more videos from London Grammar:

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –

▶ CONNECT with London Grammar:

1. Peacockspiderman April 10, 2014 @ 9:12 am

Many have said it before and I say it again, your voice something quite unique

2. Isn’t it sad that I’m 22 yo and I totally feel like “I’m wasting my young years”?
    Such a strong and sad lyrics…

3. A WARNING ,,,,
    Sometimes when i feel , that things become surreal,,
    and exhaustion  simply leaves me in despair,,,,,
    i get my motivation , and all my inspiration ,
    from lyrics where the singer seems to care……
    ————-
    this girls name is hannah , and she sings for london grammar ,
    the sharpness of her tones make perfect sense.
    for all those hours we waste , running round in haste ,
    can never be brought back in recompense.
    ————
    young years are the best , prepares us for the rest,
    strengthens our resolve and dries our tears,
    look over your shoulder ,,now you’re ten years older ,
    so remember ,,juss how precious are young years.
    ==============
    NICOLA DOYLE.

4. London grammar and lana del rey should make a song together that would slay our lives

5. What a breathtaking song. Great main verses, very catchy, very emotive.

Will have to check out their other material.

6. As someone who is 25 and sits in a chair at a desk 5 days a week when people my age are traveling and living life, this song hits too close to home. Is this the top? Is this where I am supposed to be in my life? Yes the money is good, but money doesnt buy happiness. Especially if i have a ball and chain that is this full time job.

• Drew Kleinbach yes it’s there where you have to be! Working ! Being productive and trying to build the life you want! I wish you hard luck, I’m 25 y.o too and I’m searching for job

• Влад Гуляев October 12, 2017 @ 12:31 pm

this is the most truly comment I ever seen

• Drew Kleinbach go get a life then, make yourself happy, no one else is gonna do that for you.

• Did you ever go travelling? If you want to travel you should look into TEFL jobs they are easy to get with little education ,you can get good money teaching english to support your travels. Also workaway.info is an amazing website for volunteering where you only work 4 or 5 hours a day and you get free accomodation and usually food

• Don’t waste your younger years………..they go to quickly

7. Nic & Andrea Hills February 7, 2016 @ 3:21 pm

Just beautiful – heartfelt – such beauty and pain…… brilliant..

8. sa fait longtemps que je l’avais oublié cette musique et de retomber dessus comme ça et là réécouter sa fait tellement de bien 😌😌😌

9. Gergely Habony June 9, 2016 @ 6:47 pm

I dreamed with this song and it was so intense I woke up and had to listen it at 3 a.m.

10. Chelsea Kyra Maharaj August 9, 2016 @ 4:42 pm

NAMJOON

11. Who is here cuz of rap monster?

12. namjoom over here turning us all into YouTube archaeologists digging up old songs all over the place

13. Timea Betáková August 9, 2016 @ 4:54 pm

Why does Namjoon listen to such depressing songs? 😀

14. Sent here by someone whose name I can’t speak. But others call him the destroyer 😉

15. I don’t find this song depressing…..I just find it comforting honestly. It reminds you how alive you really should be feeling, old or young. How good it feels to be young, to have your first heartbreak, your first love, and your first understanding of how the world really works. I like it.

16. Florence and The Machine And London Grammar would make a perfect match !

17. Who’s here just cause they like the song?

18. Who’s here because they have, or feel that they are, wasting young years?

19. London Grammar July 14, 2017 @ 9:43 am

Check out the new single ‘Non Believer’ taken from the #1 album ‘Truth Is A Beautiful Thing’. https://LondonGrammar.lnk.to/NBAudioyd

• Why can’t watch mobil version of this beatiful song? Really? This is original song on official page.. Why can’t this video be seen on mobile devices? (I mean at least in Turkey)

• Leonardo DiCaprio December 31, 2017 @ 2:06 pm

Happy Birthday, Hannah Reid!!! 🙂❤️👍

• Leonardo DiCaprio December 31, 2017 @ 2:06 pm

Happy Birthday, Hannah Reid!!! 🙂❤️👍
      You’re the best!!!
      You’re so amazing, talented and beautiful!!!
      Your voice is so incredible!!!
      You’re a great singer and songwriter!!!
      You’re a genius!!!
      I admire you so much!!!
      Keep up the great work!!!
      Best wishes to you!!!