Morning Routine! Fitness/ Workout & Healthy Breakfast!

Morning Routine for days that I work out and go to the gym! Watch me get ready and cook a healthy breakfast!

Style Me on the Hunt with the hashtag #MamaMiaMakeup
The Hunt:

"LIKE" this video if you enjoyed it and if you want to see a fitness routine!

Stalk Me:
♥ Vlog Channel:
♥ Instagram:
♥ Facebook:
♥ Twitter:
♥ Tumblr: crownthatbitch.tumblr.com

Music by Savannah Outen:

1. I LIKE EGGS

2. Sabrina Putri July 1, 2014 @ 8:20 pm

You are so beautiful and i love your video’s ! <3

3. I swear, you just get funnier in each video <3

4. FreshFitBeauty July 2, 2014 @ 3:18 pm

finally a beauty guru who actually eats a decent breakfast! love this! (: you inspire me so much in my videos, and i just hit 5K <3 you're amazing!

• Ya I hate how some just eat an apple or something:(

• Lots of people are too busy to take the time and make breakfast like this I know I sure don’t have the time. I’m sure she doesn’t make breakfast like this everyday day and if she does it’s because she has the time to.

• FreshFitBeauty July 11, 2014 @ 3:11 pm

+Ashley S yeah that’s totally true! It’s just so many morning videos I see they eat like one apple^ or something, but this is the size breakfast i normally have, so It’s nice seeing someone else eat like me haha! 🙂

5. Caileigh Hagen July 3, 2014 @ 5:42 am

So happy you eat a full breakfast it’s so good for you!

6. I found this really cute pair of jeans on tumblr but i couldnt see the brand so i was like why not cx i downloaded the app and i found them!!!! im so happy im getting them

7. diet routine would be greaattt:)

8. amarabrittany July 3, 2014 @ 6:08 pm

way to show your phone password…change it

9. Work it gurl <3

10. Caitlin Henderson December 14, 2014 @ 3:59 am

3:30 and shes still not onto  her workout routiune!

11. Wayyy too long intro

12. 3 mins and 34 seconds of intro…seriously !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. *watches fitness routines while eating doritos*

14. hi! Yeah you there. I just wanted to say your so beautiful and amazing. No matter what your going through your gonna get through it.

15. Finally someone that has realistic portion sizes (specially for people that workout), and not just the “I eat one egg, nono belive me I’m sooooo full” ones.

16. 143supergirl143 July 9, 2015 @ 8:00 am

THIS IS SO UNFAIR!
    you have the PERFECT body. You’re not to skinny have some thickness and your stomach is perfectly flat.
    Man life is so unfair.

17. the routine starts at 3;38 . your welcome

18. Melanie Martinez August 14, 2015 @ 1:48 am

You always too long of intros!! gawd !! like bruh -.- but love ur vids <333

19. Is anyone bothered by the fact that the background music (happy) is soooooooo slow?!

20. Sarah Loureiro July 28, 2016 @ 9:56 pm