My Fitness Routine! + Healthy Living Motivation!

HEY EVERYONE! Today I wanted to go in depth and talk about my fitness routine! Sorry the video went up a day late… its my time of the month and I'm moving a little slow. haha See you Friday with another new video!

All #howtobehappyjanuary series:

2015:
2014:
2013:
————————————————–

Videos mentioned in this video:

1. My Favorite Yoga Nidra video:

2. Ted Talk About Sleep:

————————————-

♥ Website- http://www.TheGangMagazine.com

♥ SnapChat- @NikkiPhillippi

♥ Twitter- @NikkiPhillippi

♥ Instagram- @NikkiPhillippi

♥ Facebook Page- @NikkiPhillippi

♥ Pinterest- @NikkiPhillippi

♥ Vine- @NikkiPhillippi

——————————————-
♥ My other channels:

Vlog Channel:
———————————————————————

SECRET END OF VIDEO GIVEAWAY!
PRIZE: Because I am so obsessed with Passion Iced Tea, I will be giving one away!

RULES:
1. Subscribe to my channel
2. Leave a comment below about anything your heart desires;)
3. Follow me on Twitter & tweet out the link to this video & use the hashtag #howtobehappyjanuary
4. Give this video a thumbs up! (if you liked it=)

GIVEAWWAY CLOSED. Winner: Jill Lippens

1. Theresa Blueberry January 8, 2015 @ 8:45 pm

This is probably the most informative fitness routine I have ever seen! Thank you so much for making this video, I will watch it again before I work out to motivate myself <3
    Sorry for this--
    *Any small youtubers that would like to support each others channels?*

_I am so so sorry for this, I know so many of you hate this and I did as well. But there's just so many amazing youtubers out there nowadays, that it's almost impossible to get noticed a little. So once again I am sorry._

2. Laura's Natural Life January 8, 2015 @ 8:56 pm

Great video! I am getting into yoga, and took my first hot yoga class last week. I mostly enjoy working out at home, on my own time, but I really enjoyed the atmosphere of the class while I was sweating my butt off with 30 other girls. What a great idea, to using the # to find a prayer buddy. Might just go do that.

• I tried it last week too! 🙂 it makes you veryyyy sweaty. I had to drink water every 10 minutes LO

• Stretching is good, careful for spiritual Yogas like kundalini yoga. Kundalini yoga purpose is to let spirits in ur body, u don’t know if the spirits is really a demon. Sounds crazy but it’s true

• +fullyshimmer Kundalini yoga amplifies one’s own life force energy. I don’t mean to offend you but there’s absolutely no truth in what you’ve mentioned.

• You want to amplify your life force to see spirits with your third eye. Kundalini yoga allows u to see spirits & they do come into u. There have been incidents or reports of these negative affects.

3. Anya Nikolaenko January 8, 2015 @ 8:57 pm

Nikki, you are honestly a very important person in my life although you don’t know me personally. I love watching your vlogs and videos because honestly, you inspire me so much. Your life is filled with positivity and you never give up on your dreams. Thank you for inspiring me to be a positive and uplifting person, you are truly an angel sent from God to inspire and help others<3 Much love. Anna.

4. Natalies Outlet January 8, 2015 @ 8:58 pm

Beautiful video, beautiful message. Loving the new background by the way 🙂

5. “I wanted bigger boobs so I bought them.” :DDD – love you Nikki.

6. Momming with Madison January 8, 2015 @ 9:20 pm

Ugh it really frustrates me when people bully, Nikki. Get off her back ok!!! =P

7. Thank you for this very HELPFUL video! Also, I think that #howtobehappyjanuary  doesn’t always have to do with HAPPY videos. Many times working through negative emotions helps your overall happiness in the long run. So, thank you for doing videos on both topics.

8. Yay! Thank you for reuploading. Great video! You are very inspirational 🙂 Keep me in your prayers please! I really need them.

9. you are SO inspiring nikki! <3

10. I love that you’re not afraid to speak about God <3

11. Rachael Carrington January 9, 2015 @ 12:54 am

I’m 16 and am currently having major stress over some health issues. Would love some prayers of encouragement and strength <3

12. HealthNut Nutrition January 9, 2015 @ 3:41 am

I was just about to soak in a bubble bath when I saw you posted a new video so I totally brought my computer into the bathroom and watched this videos while taking my bath haha love that your into yoga now. Ive been going 3 times a week lately and I’m addictive! I notice Im able to handle stress better and just stronger overall.

• Hahaha omg that made my night- lol I love watching people in the bath! Glad I could join you in yours💁 lol and I’m glad you’re liking yoga too! I actually went tonight and did half the class with my eyes closed to work on balance and I did it! I felt so calm and accomplished! Haha

• HealthNut Nutrition January 14, 2015 @ 3:05 pm

yoga has such an impact on your mind and body its amazing. Espeically for ladies like us that are always on the go and have an overactive mind! xx

13. Not everyone believes in God, I feel like you have a little preach in most videos

• +Tara Katherine She doesn’t preach at all and is never rude about it or pushy with it at all, she just gives advice from her worldview which is what everyone does on their own youtube channel, you probably just don’t notice it because most people on here aren’t very religious at all and so have no reason to bring it up. I’m not religious at all and yet I respect her for putting out her point of view and not holding back something that is such a huge part of her life (honestly, ‘that IS her her life’) even though people like you will criticize her for expressing her own beliefs even when she’s doing nothing wrong.

• Gabrielle Brown April 8, 2016 @ 5:14 am

Should she hide what she believes? Should he be ashamed of it? That’s a part of someone

• They are her vids, she does what she wants. Just skip the parts if you don’t like it, there’s no need to hide what works for her.

• So people can cuss, but not talk about God?

14. I think I have insomnia. It takes me at LEAST 3 hours to fall asleep at night. And I wake up constantly! Any tips?

• Have you tried melatonin

• Try melatonin! I have used VitaMelts (got it from my local grocery store) and they’re chocolate flavored and work pretty well! Melatonin is naturally produced in your body so you won’t be ingesting the same kinds of chemicals that come from other sleep aids, and it didn’t make me wake up feeling as groggy as other medications did. Good luck!

• thanks i will try it!

• This might be a little late but try coming up with a calming ritual before bed and if nothing works, try to talk to your doctor and they could prescribe something to help you sleep.

• I have that to I went to the doctor and they tried melatonin and it doesn’t work and no sleep medicine works for insomnia (for me ) I guess so idk

15. She looks so much like Ashley Benson

16. I just hate ur intro’s they are SO FREAKING LONG

17. This motivated me to clean my car lol.

• NikkiPhillippi March 4, 2015 @ 1:19 am

Hahaha to clean your car?!?! Lol while I will admit that is kinda strange (am I missing something..?) I’m so glad! Hahaah a clean car is he best! Lol

• +NikkiPhillippi in the beginning you compared your body to a car 🙂

18. I just want to express how inspiring you are to me. You make me want to live my life positively and be healthy. I don’t mean to fangirl but I do love your channel and how happy you try to live your life!

• Thank you Lindsay!!! You just made my whole day!! This is why I love what I do! Thank you so much for all the love and encouragement! 😘😘💕👍

19. Yatziri Hernandez March 20, 2016 @ 8:13 am

anyone else thinks she looks like Ashley Benson / Hanna Marin from pretty little liars???

20. I have watched a couple of your videos recently and I have got to say that you are a very inspiring person 💕 I always feel motivated and inspired to become better after watching your videos! So I have finally decided to subscribe and stick around on your channel! ❤️

• NikkiPhillippi March 24, 2016 @ 5:01 pm

+Heaven Leigh yay! Welcome to my channel!! So glad to have you! Your comment makes me really happy btw