My Health & Workout Routine! Curvy Fitness Guide & Nutrition Guide w/BodyBoss!

Weight loss, healthy eating, and workouts go hand in hand for my healthy curvy body! For my curvy girl workout routine, I use the bodyboss workouts and bodyboss healthy recipes in the nutrition guide and fitness guide!
❤ OPEN ME!

Try BodyBoss

My Fitness Routine 2018! These are the curvy girl workouts & healthy recipes I cook to lose weight! I'm so excited that BodyBoss is the sponsor of this video, because Body Boss is a huge part of my healthy lifestyle and weight loss. My fitness journey is still in progress, but I'm learning how to lose weight the healthy way through exercise and eating healthy.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●­●●●

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●­●●●

VLOG CHANNEL- http://www.youtube.com/sierrastephenirl
TWITTER- http://www.twitter.com/schultzzie
INSTAGRAM- http://www.instagram.com/schultzzie
SNAPCHAT- crazycatlady

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●­●●●
Hi!! My name is Sierra Schultzzie and I make 2 new videos every week about DIY projects, wedding planning, Curvy Fashion, Curvy Lifehacks, Routine Videos, and Disney! People also know me as Sierra Schultz or Sierra Schultzie!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●­●●●
FTC: This video is sponsored by BodyBoss. Some links may be affiliate.

❤ ATTENTION COMPANIES: If you are a company interested in working with me or wanting me to review a product, please fill out this form to contact me:

1. Chaahat Kanwar March 30, 2018 @ 9:04 pm

1st!!!!

• Sierra Schultzzie March 30, 2018 @ 9:14 pm

Yay first comment!! Thanks for having notifications on, I hope you liked the video 😊✨

• Chaahat Kanwar March 30, 2018 @ 9:40 pm

The video was amazing ❤️ you’re such a big inspiration and spread the message of body positivity in it’s true sense. All my love to you ❤️❤️

2. Looking awesome !!!

3. Sierra Schultzzie March 30, 2018 @ 9:06 pm

Remember that true health & fitness doesn’t mean crash dieting or losing weight for ‘insert whatever event is coming up.’ It’s about a healthy lifestyle to fuel and strengthen your body! ✨🍌🍎🍋 also, this is just what has been working for me, every body is different 😊 thanks for watching!

• PinkPink Riley March 30, 2018 @ 9:13 pm

Sierra Schultzzie I love your channel so much! 💖💖💖💖

• Your vids are so inspiring, I think its so awesome you talked about cheat meals and cravings, other videos I’ve seen from diff youtubers just say like live off vegetables, but its really hard to make just a huge transition like that, and your videos really help with all the relateabl fitness stuff

• Siobhán Dunne April 6, 2018 @ 7:38 pm

Sierra Schultzzie can you get us a discount code for the body boss bundle? I would love to purchase x

4. PinkPink Riley March 30, 2018 @ 9:06 pm

You go girl!!!! 👊🏻👊🏻

5. Dopey pluimstra March 30, 2018 @ 9:07 pm

I am loving your energy in this video. 🙂

6. Yes! We are getting in shape together.
    Love you girl😘

7. Your work out videos and healthy eating videos have really inspired me to life a healthy life. I have been checking out the Bodyboss website and really want to buy it. Thanks for being the role model i need for a healthy life. <3

8. zineb benkirane March 30, 2018 @ 9:12 pm

You are awesome and your videos and personality always motivate me to love myself and be a better person. Thank youu❤❤

9. You’re so empowering ❤️

10. I love that this video completely dispels the myth that curvy gals are ‘unhealthy’. It’s amazing that you exercise, eat well, and love your body. So inspired by you! 💜

• Sierra Schultzzie March 30, 2018 @ 9:23 pm

Totally, you get it girl! And thank you so much! My weight tends to fluctuate, but no matter what the number on the scale is I’m always focused on fueling my body the right way. I’m more worried about my health than a number 😊

• Health and obesity are directly related, and proportional. You are just making excuses.

11. At 0:00 , that’s me running to the kitchen to get some food 😂😂 thanks for the video!! I love this content

12. I love this but bodyboss is extra money that I can’t afford. Can you do a non sponsored video with maybe an exercise routine or what I eat in a day?

• Try blogilates! She’s so uplifting, her videos are free, AND they kick your butt!

• Patricia Murray March 30, 2018 @ 11:05 pm

i am in the same boat, but i started doing calisthenics/body weight training you do not need equipment, just yourself. If you have a park near you, you can work on dips and pull ups.

• 6980MulhollandDrive April 1, 2018 @ 10:34 pm

Hi, the net is full of info and resources you don’t need to pay for (tips and tricks, recipes, training advice…) and YouTube has plenty of videos on them as well.
      Also, High Interval Training (HIT) is very popular nowadays, so you’ll find tons of stuff about it.
      I.e. it can be done with a simple stationary bike, or even while walking and running I suppose.
      Check out the LUMOWELL channel, they have workouts of any kind and length.
      Jill Cooper’s channel might also help. She speaks Italian, but most of her videos should be easy to follow.

• 6980MulhollandDrive April 1, 2018 @ 10:35 pm

Vera R I’ll definitely check her out

13. I’m a vegetarian too 💙

14. Elisa .Bellandi March 30, 2018 @ 9:39 pm

It must be so relaxing working out near the sea♡ for me the key it to make fitness and eat healthy an habit and not an exeption, and not stress out if a day you cannot do work out or eat a snack, is not a race. Love your videos♡

15. What’s up with all these sponsored vids?

• Sierra Schultzzie March 30, 2018 @ 10:04 pm

I’m really picky about the brands I work with, so sometimes there won’t be sponsored videos on my channel for months if the brands who want to sponsor videos aren’t up to my standards. I’ll always decline them. I only recommend products and brands I truly love! Luckily, the past few months there’s been a lot of brands I love that want to work with me and I’m super excited about it! I hope you’ll still support me 💕 I wouldn’t be able to be a full time youtuber without sponsored videos, so more sponsors means more content!

• Isabella Pascarella March 30, 2018 @ 11:59 pm

Sierra Schultzzie girl you do what you can to get that pay check! We all have bills to pay lol. Love the vids and sooo happy to hear you’re vegetarian!

• She gotta pay the bills somehow ! 😂

• weightywonderwoman March 31, 2018 @ 12:26 pm

Its Sierra Because Sierra used BodyBoss to get in shape before her wedding I didn’t even realize it was a sponsored video until I read your comment 😂

• 6980MulhollandDrive April 1, 2018 @ 10:50 pm

She had done a video on bodyboss a long time ago and you could tell she likes it *a lot*, so no harm done, I know she truly believes in it, but to be honest that video sounded less forced and redundant than this one (it was sponsored as well, I didn’t even realize it because she looked so sincerely happy about it).
      Not saying that she doesn’t here, mind you, I really like her, no shade seriously. This last video though definitely sounded too much like “hey it’s sponsored!!!! I have to say the same stuff over and over again and look and sound overly enthusiastic all the time!!!” 😄
      A bit like when other YouTubers sponsor Skillshare, Audibile or Squarespace, you know 😁
      Mind you, I don’t blame them (or Sierra), they’re all very serious people trying to make a living and help people to find good resources and stuff… but with Skillshare, some of them are going a bit overboard, and you can tell a few of them are starting to feel pretty exhausted of sponsoring it over and over 😅 (nothing against the website in itself, but it’s literally *everywhere*!).

16. I’m going to be completely honest.. I wish.. I WISH I had found your videos years ago! A little over a year ago I had a serious foot injury and I got it from starving myself and working out to the point where my bones just literally couldn’t take it anymore. I was starved of nutrition, all because I felt like I was never good enough or small enough! And I was! I’d spend so much time crying over how I thought having a curvy figure was a bad thing, and it’s just not true. I’ve learned a LOT about nutrition and fitness since my injury, and I’ve learned to love myself and my body watching Sierra. Thank you SO much Sierra for your videos, you’re amazing and I love you so much!! ☺️💕 I truly wish I’d found you sooner!! 😘

17. Have the bodyboss method workout guide can’t wait to try it and can’t wait to buy the nutrition guide love this video 😁

18. Yesss! I’m glad to see that you are still doing the BBM! It’s when I watch your first BBM video that I was convince to try BBM myself, since I’m a “plus-size” girl. After doing PT two times (I was really unfit and I was afraid of the main program 😜), I just finished today the first week of the main program and the results are incredible, I feel more stronger, I lost 15lbs, 3+ inches around my waist and I dropped a size of clothing! But the most important fact: My increased strength and stamina are huge improvements for my health! When I started I was, according to my BMI, in category Obesity class II, now I’m almost at the “Overweight” category which is a big step for me! So I just wanted to thank you Sierra, I’m a subbie since I watched that video and a big fan of your channel and your view in life! Keep going! 😘 * Sorry for my English, I mainly speak French so I may have made a few mistakes here and there! 😅 *

19. Ok but honestly, have you lost weight while doing it? I get it’s It about that but if you’re in a situation where you have to drop weight for your health I need to know if you’re seeing results

• jillybean You can see results with any kind of workout as long as you’re really pushing yourself the entire workout with short breaks in between. Usually I would say if you want to see results, you need to workout at least 45 to 60 minutes 3 to 4 days a week keeping your heart rate up. If you’re also eating healthy, the weight will come off. And if you just want the health benefits of a workout, 30 minutes a day. You can still lose weight with 24 minute workouts but you are REALLY gonna have to push it. Hope this helps! ☺️

20. Tianna Ouellette March 31, 2018 @ 4:10 am

I love how yo kept saying healthy lifestyle because diets may work but for long term results a healthier lifestyle is the best way to go! you are looking great girl 🙂