My Workout Routine | How I Stay Fit & Healthy!

YAY! Thumbs up for more fitness videos! πŸ™‚ I hope you get some inspiration for your next workout or just to be healthier! xxo Cambria

TWITTER – @breelovesbeauty
INSTAGRAM – @cambriajoy
VLOGS!
SIGN UP – fitness tips, healthy recipes, & motivation:

being healthy is NOT just about how you look, it's about how you feel about yourself. I challenge you to love and accept yourself, it's a daring and wonderfully journey that you won't regret. you are wonderfully made πŸ™‚

1. Dilara Korkmaz March 22, 2017 @ 5:23 pm

You are seriously my inspiration you motevate me to go and train in the gym every week love you so much!!!❀❀❀

2. I love you cambria πŸ’•

3. Always love your videos girl! I’m getting back on my fitness grind after being off for a month and this was so inspiring! Hoping to incorporate some at home workouts into my vlogs!

4. Omg your shoulders in the thumbnail are probably the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen!! LolπŸ˜πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ’ͺ🏾

5. Julia Ganzeboom March 22, 2017 @ 5:33 pm

ABsolutely a great video! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜˜

6. You’re my inspiration Cambria! You are so special and have helped me so much over the last few years since I’ve been subscribed! You look so amazing! Love you Cambria!!

• aww I’m so happy to hear that! I hope that I can always help you πŸ™‚ you are so sweet! love you too!!

7. Kersti Ellingson March 22, 2017 @ 5:58 pm

You are such a light! I found your channel back in October from your Summer ABS workout video and now I never miss a video! I am a 26 y/o married momma and you’ve helped me to keep my family on a good track with our faith and have motivated me to continue to be strong, healthy, and love my body. In October, I was struggling to find a workout routine I liked and could stick with but thanks to you and Sarah’s Day, I found something that works! Now I run 4-6 days a week, work upper body, abs, and lower body a few days, and eat more whole foods. Just know that you are a huge positive impact on a lot of us and so thank you for all you do and give to your channel and followers!

• Aw! Wow that makes me so happy to hear! πŸ™‚ I’m seriously so overjoyed to read this! I’m so proud of you and it makes me SO glad to know that you found what works for you!! Keep being an amazing example of a momma, you are awesome!

8. In your newsletter, can you send a type-out of your workout? The moves, sets and reps? It would be really helpful! Loved this video.

9. Betsalie Borges March 22, 2017 @ 6:26 pm

I just love how you have progressed from the very first fitness videos you posted! You were always healthy looking and gorgeous but now you’re on another level! Love the progress and it’s very inspiring

• thank you so much! that’s so sweet of you! πŸ™‚ thanks for watching for all this time, I love and appreciate you!! πŸ™‚

10. jessica armstrong March 22, 2017 @ 6:34 pm

I have those waving teacher arms lol what would you recommend most to fit that

• haha! I know what you mean! Lots of water and just work on strengthening those arms! tricep dips, kickbacks, pushups, bicep curls, and even planks! hope this helps!!

11. Vilde Katerina March 22, 2017 @ 6:38 pm

You’re so beautiful, Cambria! Such an inspiration. Because of your words and your videos you’ve inspired me and helped me to love my body and working out – also your heart for Jesus and the people around you is so incredible. Love you!

• I’m so happy to hear that!! I’m so proud of you, I love YOU! Keep seeking Jesus! We serve a wonderful King!

12. LOVE this top, does anyone know where its from?
    Thanks for sharing your workout Cambria πŸ™‚ your so motivating.

13. I liked right after the intro.. preach!

14. Oh Cambria, i got a little bit emotional over here, you’re such a wonderful person, you’re way to good for this world. I love your goodness. It just reminds me that we need to be asΒ happy and goodΒ as we can.. we really do only live once. Love you, girl! X

15. I don’t want to be one of those people who writes a depressing comment, but my boyfriend works at the gym I used to go to. He was the reason I started going to the gym. But he recently broke up with me due to wanting to focus on himself and I’ve felt myself feeling very unmotivated and hopeless. Getting into the routine of going to the gym and working out with him was helping my health and my happiness. I saw results very quickly and am now sad that I can’t do the workouts I used to do. Idk where I’m going with this. I guess I just need some support. Because I miss him more than ever and idk what to do.

• Grace Bean I’m so sorry that happened. I got my heart broken back in the fall and it was the hardest hurt of my heart. The only comfort I can say is to focus on what you want in your life and create a plan for getting there. also realizing that the true healing will come with time. I thought I would be sad about him forever but I promise you will feel better…it just takes time.

• Thank you for your kind words. It’s been really hard. I’ve never been in so much pain before. I’m trying to heal as best as I can, but I know that time is the only thing that can truly help me.

• I’m sorry you’re going through a rough time πŸ™ Breakups are the literal worst. My boyfriend of three years broke up with me about a year ago, so I at least partially understand your heartbreak, though every heartbreak is different and unique. It hurts like nothing else, and it takes time, but eventually it does get better. I though it never would, but it does. You might still be sad about it for a while, but after a few months of absolute torture I really started to see my breakup as an opportunity for change and growth, and a chance to get to know myself better. If you live in a warmer place, or at least have days that are bearable in the winter, maybe try to exercise outside instead of at the gym. Exercising is the last thing I want to do when I’m sad, but sometimes just being outside and taking a walk in the sunshine can change my whole mood and make me feel like at least I accomplished one thing in the day. Either way, I’m sorry this happened to you, and I hope things look up soon!

• Kelseys_storys March 31, 2017 @ 8:14 pm

check out Blogilates. she does pilates workout for at home and they are amazing. she has free calenders thats you can follow and they change every month!

• Kelseys_storys March 31, 2017 @ 8:15 pm

I’m sorry for that happen. I suggest blogilates because she is motivating and I feel beautiful after her workouts

16. I think you should do a whole video about listening to your body and how to listen to it.. I’ve been trying diet after diet for the past three years keep in mind I’m a young teen and I don’t know if my body can still tell me things (that sounds weird) and maybe also the benefits of listening to your body instead of dieting and restricting…

17. Morgan Elizabeth March 22, 2017 @ 8:54 pm

Loved the video Cambria!! Could you film a video of like a workout routine for a beginner/how to get that motivation and get started? You truly inspire me so so much and I’ve been working hard on this and I just keep going and then stopping and I just want a routine to stick too

18. Your message about health and fitness is so unique and strong. I love that you back it all up with scripture.

19. love this video! and love the message about loving your body and working out because you love your body <3 so true! we were wonderfully made by God that alone should be enough to love ourselves and our bodies! love this πŸ™‚

20. Bethany Gish Fitness April 1, 2017 @ 1:46 am

Great video and looks like an awesome workout routine