No Gym Full Body Workout

4 minutes of progressive body weight training can be done anywhere anytime.

Timer app:
(IOS):
(Android):

1. Why does this look like it’s a video game?

2. not sure if this is a workout or tekken practice mode

3. How did you not burn yourself on that ground sir?

4. rest that’s all I do

5. best….video…i like yhis workout😉😉😉

6. Music By Mukesh July 30, 2017 @ 12:16 pm

can 15 years old can do these exercise

7. Namiber - Any Time is TimeLapse Time! August 4, 2017 @ 9:04 pm

this is will only shred some fat but won’t build muscle

8. I have to do this exercices one times for day?

9. Atipong Sittiphisai September 24, 2017 @ 2:08 pm

I wanna eat u up honey Jordan

10. So I’m sixteen and I’m a pretty slim guy, I’ve only just today started to do this workout and I’m a bit concern, upon reading comments I saw that this can stop you from growing? If that’s the case is there any workout that I could do with this to cancel that out?

Edit: I do this workout alone for an hour and thirty minutes around 1-2 in the morning. Is that good? Should I extend it?

• Elegant Adventure February 5, 2018 @ 4:19 am

I recommend researching more if you haven’t already

• ShadowWish – Critical ops u got that ryt

• I started training when I was 17 and i was 185cm now Im 19 and Im 195 cm.

• PreciousGarbage

• PreciousGarbage If that was true everyone that dies sports from elementary through high school would be midgets. But how many people play basketball and volleyball and soccer that are over 6 feet that base been training since they were a kid? I’m 5’9 and I’m a female and been working out since I was 13. (I’m 25 now)

11. Mariela cisneros October 12, 2017 @ 7:27 am

😍🤗 love it! Been doing it and changes are incredible!!!

12. These works out SEEM to work out at first but the problem is your body WILL get used to them, your body will adapt and thats when you have to switch it up. Combine this with other works out to make your body be on alert always. Dont comfort your body to the same routine

• idk but what he said is true your body adapts to what you’re doing after you’ve performed it for about a month

• westboro baptistchurch January 22, 2018 @ 9:12 pm

Lol he never said just do this its however you want to use it. I doubt this is all he does. Do this like twice a day for 3 rounds and go for a 3 mile run every other day. He is just showing a workout that could be good for traveling or when there are no weights around.

• Or just add weights

• I think you have differnt bags at house so use them as wheight It worked for me.Sorry for my english

• Moo Kitty do them faster and workout longer

13. BURPEE exercise is tough bro.

14. Well done bro I am impressed. This is best workout video ever. So thanks I liked your video. I also subscribe your channel and I download this video. So very thanks…

15. I’m young and fat but I did this for a while plus I do a run and I cut out sugary drinks from my diet and I’m already seeing great results

16. Nice exercise

17. Братаны подписайтесь на мой канал TJK Fighters

18. What should done as pre n post workout stretching ?

• akash ratnakar for pre workout eat something like fruits and eggs to get energy. After training the best reccomendation is something like chicken, red meat, turkey… With rice or sweet potato. We usually do that in the army, it greatly imrpoves your workout.

• Okay sir thank you so much

19. Mittal V. Lashkari Lashkari December 19, 2017 @ 3:12 pm

Any workout for women or male female both can do this workout

• Shitpost A C T I V A T E March 3, 2018 @ 10:36 am

J F Chill out you fucking red neck

• Or what shitpost? You gonna cry? You gonna cry to mommy? I’ll tell you what, I’ll leave you alone on one condition. All u need to do is lick my jizz off your mom’s anus

20. o man i coudnt believe man…i watched this video before 1 month and now i have become totally slim and little bit of more strength