Post Workout Hygiene | How To Stay Healthy

Working out is all about being healthy but if you aren't careful about your hygiene before and after a workout you might just get struck with a cold or even WORSE! If you've made working out a major part of your life then taking care of your body should be a major part of your routine. Our new video:Workout Hygiene- Before And After || Basics tells you exactly what you need to do to be in the best of health.

Make sure you subscribe and never miss a video β–Ί

Must Watch: How To Get Rid of BACK FAT – 4 Exercises To Reduce BRA BULGE FAT

For latest updates follow us on:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Pinterest:

Glamrs is the first Indian makeup, beauty, style, fitness and lifestyle video platform for women. Tune in daily for the latest in trending makeup tips, healthcare, fashion ideas, nail art, food, daily life hacks, interesting DIY videos and much more.

Our team of beauty, style, fitness, health and food experts bring you the best advice, tips, tricks, home remedies and recipes, so you are always in-the-know!

1. 1st

2. Will comment after watching 😁

3. Hi, please let me know how to take care of hair post work out?

4. #Tip 2 was really helpful ❀️….if u ppl keep on making videos like this I m pretty sure that we’ll become pretty like u…😍😊

5. harshita shetty harshi February 26, 2018 @ 6:48 am

Im out of words to actually appreciate you guys…And keep making this kind of videos…U will be top YouTube channel soon….And one more thing that im giving my boards but I’m very tensed…So I hope everything goes well! Lots of love

6. Stay fresh post your workout, and enjoy the health benefits πŸ™‚
    Make sure you subscribe and never miss a video β–Ί https://goo.gl/FOVoGP
    – Team Glamrs

7. Nice πŸ‘ Very important…

8. Krithika Shelvarajen February 26, 2018 @ 7:26 am

Hey upload videos on high definition,hydrating,sensitive skin,all skin types makeup look & makeup only using liquid,powder,cream products please

9. Nikitha Sakennavar 1997 Nikitha Sakennavar 1997 February 26, 2018 @ 7:33 am

Wow wow super nice πŸ˜—πŸ˜—πŸ˜—πŸ˜—πŸ˜—πŸ˜—πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹β€β™€οΈβ€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€

10. Needed this one. Nobody had an idea of making this video. Thanks for making it. But one thing missing is Sweaty head. We cant wash our head daily its bad for scalp. But sweaty head makes scalp very itchy and it is irritating

11. Rashna looking niceπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜™πŸ˜™

12. That was so important issue you have discussed . Thank you and i love you! ❀

13. Nowadays ur contents are superb

14. I wanted to ask one thing that how often we can wash our hair per week . Can I wash my hair daily just with plain water, is that give me more good or harm?

15. No joke, I had been looking for such a video ever since I started working out. It has be necessary to give your body a nice cleansing after a workout to get rid of the sweat and bacteria that would otherwise cause rashes and other skin allergies. Thanks Glamrs β™‘

• Hi Taru, exactly why we published the vide. It’s so important to have a thorough cleanse post your workout. If you have any other suggestions pls do let us know!

-Team Glamrs

16. you forgot to mention that its best to wash your workout clothes straight away to avoid bacteria growing on them in the laundry basket, spreading on other clothing too

17. Keep Smiling Rocks February 26, 2018 @ 11:33 am

Good πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’•πŸ’•

18. Manash protim Gogoi February 26, 2018 @ 1:28 pm

Her eyebrows looks spo artificialπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ … henceforth giving her entire face a horrible luk 😝

19. Can you plz do a video on maintaining the hair post workout , I don’t think washing the hair daily is a great idea . Any alternatives to avoid sweat smell and make hair look good (without blow dry)

• Hi there, you can try dry shampoo or put baby powder on your scalp leave it on for 5 minutes and then brush the excess off. Keep watching for more.

Team Glamrs

• Glamrs thanks for the response ! But m scared using any powders coz they can end up with dandruff on my scalp

20. Шашни ЖСнскиС March 2, 2018 @ 7:41 pm

I’ve found great handbook on a WooPep page. Good solutions for everyone I think.