UFOs Over London Friday 2011 – UFO fleet over Tower Bridge London 6/24/2011

Over the last couple days, several videos have emerged showing several white gowing orbs flying over london. This is one of the newer ones that was posted by a tourist that was filming the Tower Bridge as several orbs made a fly by. The original HDV tape of this video has been given to me right out of the camera and has not been tampered with. I will allow this tape to be analysed by a professional to authenticate it as untampered evidence. The woman who filmed the video is willing to take a lie detector test. Her husband will also testify to what they witnessed. SUBSCRIBE NOW to stay informed. Thanks. and P.S. you people better get use to the fact that these things are happening in our world today.

1. Simples! It’s the light reflection

2. Birds my arse! I saw these on the same day in Braintree! Flying in at high ceiling height and at speed, then fly straight up out of sight.

3. Fam u dizzy

4. carlos en magda moorsele April 1, 2014 @ 4:49 pm

fake

5. They were fighting ?

6. Claire McNabb May 4, 2014 @ 1:01 am

They are not birds. The same things have been captured in NASA footage taken from the Space Station..unless birds have now acquired the ability to travel into space? Lol..

7. FalconPunch1978 May 25, 2014 @ 10:58 am

Definitely not birds.

8. Adobe Affect Effects.  FAIL!!!

9. IKS Exploration July 17, 2014 @ 3:57 pm

nice vid, thanks for sharing

10. LOL i pissed my pants so hard people claiming they are birds… i didnt know people had such pathetic brain capacity to oversee the fact these birds would be flying like 300 miles an hour at certain points even succeeding that speeds. please people use more of your brains.

• +twinkstance You need to use yours too, if you think their Extra Terrestrial. You Twonk! Ahahahahaha 😀 They don’t even look convincing!

• +Elek Ekberg They are CGI…. i never claimed it was aliens.

• +twinkstance You didn’t say that. Apologies for the mistake on my part then ok.

• +Elek Ekberg all i was trying to point out how easy to say it was birds, when you look at it the speeds are just not right. CGI definitely going on but that wasn’t my point :). Lets assume it wasn’t CGI… people would mark it off as birds.

• +twinkstance Okie 😉

11. fake unfortunately, it is understood by the movement of the camera, UFOs do the same frame shifting to the minute 0:06 🙁

12. those clearly arnt birds the middle one dissapeard out of no where and birds like that are not that fast!

13. IT WAS JUST 3 BIRDS FLYING!!!!!

14. Its clearly ufos nd not edited or adobe effects if people in the video are screaming/rambling about it irealy doubt that whole town was “in on it”be open minded for once were definitely not the only species.. cmon son?

• +Yella Felluh cmon? Do you see any people in the video? You only hear an audio track that has been added.

15. This is a great fat fake. The way they flicker as they move through the clouds gives it away. That and the dead straight lines they travel in.

16. If you had thought they were real, you would have zoomed in when you First spotted them!!!! EPIC FAILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! They don’t even look convincing! Ahahahahaha 😀

• +Elek Ekberg True. I tried doing that once trying to catch a cuple of stealth fighters and it was pretty hard..

• A1 The Life of Time November 30, 2017 @ 9:10 pm

Not true. You could see it on the phone so didn’t need to zoom until they disappeared then zoom to try to see them again… typical humanoid action

17. I spotted bare UFO’s flying round my area I waz shitting myself I think one literally fell from the sky

18. that is a military hybrid float aka stealth bomber about as big as the London Eye

19. Правды НЕТ June 4, 2016 @ 12:26 pm

It’s a Fake

20. Benjamin Beytekin July 9, 2016 @ 10:44 am

Sounds like cows :-)) Guys, those objects are from US Air Force and you can google a lot of infos of those flying machines since the Drittes Reich ( Repulsator ).

• Obiora Abiakam July 24, 2016 @ 8:03 am

Exactly, the air Force! That same year I saw something like that in Houston but that Far advanced than anything they have ever shown the public.